TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This Terms of Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is between Mo And Kay Photography (MKDP), and The “Client” (collectively the “Parties”). This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms for the Client’s use of Mo And Kay Photography’s services. The Parties agree as follows:
1. SERVICES: Mo And Kay Photography will perform the video and photographic services (the “Services”) described by the Client at the given date, time and location (collectively referred to as the “Event”) The time and date are subject to change by Mo And Kay Photography for any reason including but not limited to: personal injury, illness or act of God.
2. EQUIPMENT: Mo And Kay Photography will provide their own video and UAV related equipment necessary to perform the Services.
3. OWNERSHIP, COPYRIGHT & SHARING: The Parties agree that all work performed for the Client shall be considered as works made for hire. The Parties acknowledge and agree that the Client will not hold any intellectual property rights in the recording of the Event including, but not limited to, copyright and trademark rights. Mo And Kay Photography has exclusive and complete ownership in the intellectual property inherent in the recording of the Event at any time after such recording. In addition the Client agrees that Mo And Kay Photography shall still maintain a exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use the video and/or audio recorded for the Service, in promotion or for other marketing purposes. The Client agrees and acknowledges that Mo And Kay Photography may reasonably use the recording of the Event in their portfolio or for stock purchase. Further, Mo And Kay Photography may display the Client’s name and logo on their website as a party with whom they have worked.
4. COST: The Client agrees to the total amount stated in their Invoice.
5. PAYMENT: Client will make a one-time payment to Mo And Kay Photography for the invoiced total OR Client shall pay Mo And Kay Photography prior to any work being started as a reservation fee. This fee is not refundable and will be credited to the final amount owed.
What information we collect and why we collect it. How we use that information. The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION?
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, place an order, make an enquiry or contact us in any other way, we will use it only for that specific reason. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, such as marketing, we will ask you directly for your explicit consent. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at any time, by contacting us at MKDP
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT
We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service. We do not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of MKDP unless one of the following circumstances applies:
FOR EXTERNAL PROCESSING
FOR LEGAL REASONS
We will share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside MKDP if we have a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law or regulation.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
CAA PERMISSION WORDING FOR 2018/19
This Permission is granted subject to the following conditions, namely, that the aircraft shall not be flown:
General Operating Conditions for all Classes of SUA / SUSA:
(a) Other than by persons employed by or contracted to ***** ****** whilst being holder(s) of an appropriate recommendation issued by a UK National Qualified Entity for SUA/SUSA pilot competency, or an alternative existing aviation qualification determined to be acceptable to the CAA (CAP722 refers);
(b) Unless there is insurance cover for the aircraft that meets the requirements of EC Regulation No. 785/2004;
(c) At a height exceeding 400 feet above the surface level;
(d) Unless the aircraft is maintained within the direct, unaided Visual Line of Sight (VLOS) of:
(i) The person in charge of the aircraft or;
(ii) A competent observer, under the control of the person in charge who is operating in accordance with procedures specified in the approved Operations Manual; out to a maximum range of 500 metres unless a lesser radio transmission range has been specified by the manufacturer;
(e) Over or within 150 metres of an organised open-air assembly of more than 1,000 persons;
(f) Within 50 metres of any person, vessel, vehicle or structure that is not under the control of the person in charge of the aircraft, except that during take-off and landing this distance may be reduced to 30 metres;
(g) Unless it is equipped with a mechanism that will cause the aircraft to land in the event of disruption to or a failure of any of its control systems, including the radio link, and the person in charge of the aircraft has satisfied himself that such mechanism is in working order before the aircraft commences its flight;
(h) Unless the person in charge of the aircraft has reasonably satisfied himself that any load carried by the aircraft is properly secured, that the aircraft is in an airworthy condition and that the flight can safely be made taking into account the wind and other significant weather conditions;
(i) Unless the flights are conducted in accordance with the current operations manual of the person in charge of the aircraft and a site safety assessment has been completed. Site safety assessments are to be made available to the Authority on request;
(j) Unless the person in charge of the aircraft maintains records of each flight made pursuant to this Permission and makes such records available to the Civil Aviation Authority on request.
Hire us now : 07958 471 741 - info@MoAndKay.com
Tags: Mo and Kay Drone Photography, Permission for Commercial Operation, night flight permission, martial arts, destination video, drone videography, Mo and Kay Photography, CAA PfCO, licensed Drone operator, Travel videos, Tourism and Resort Video Creators. London drone operator, drone operator in London.
Talk to our life coach specialists London LIfe Coach Practice - 15 minutes free!!
We book our rooms abroad with: Booking.com
We use Smugmug to host our photos. GET 20% OFF Join Smugmug now
HIRE US NOW: 07958 471 741 or Email info@MoAndKay.com